Focal Shape 40 is the most compact studio monitor in the Focal Professional line, and the perfect solution for nearfield monitoring. These monitors can be used from 23″ away (60cm), and they have astonishingly extended low end frequency response. Whether you have a room of less than 107ft2 (10m2), or an installation where compactness is paramount, Shape 40 is the perfect solution.
The three monitors are all made in France and integrate five innovations to maximise acoustic transparency. Designed to meet the needs of nearfield monitoring, Shape monitors combine an ingenuous design and numerous settings optimised for the acoustics of small listening rooms.
These innovations provide remarkable acoustic transparency. These new work tools distinguish themselves through the wide and extremely precise stereo image. The bass register is articulated and controlled. The lower mid-range and mid-range benefit from extreme neutrality, and without any masking effects, making equalisation of these essential registers much easier. Finally, the new tweeter is what’s at the source of the very high definition. It efficiently reveals any hissing, and it’s also very precise in the very high end.
Key Features of Focal Shape 40
- Tweeter with very low directivity for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port, but with a double passive radiator, allowing it to be placed near a wall.
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high end
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled and well defined bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper mid-range ranges.
- Mounting mechanisms present on the back and underneath the loudspeaker: for installing on a table stand, a microphone stand, the ceiling or a wall (mounting accessories not supplied).
Focal Shape 40 Technology
M- Shaped Inverted Dome Tweeter
Focal is evolving its famous aluminum-magnesium inverted dome tweeter via a new “M” shaped and a Poron® suspension.
Flax Sandwich Cone
Recent technology has proven to be a considerable improvement, in terms of weight rigidity and damping.
The magnetic field is very difficult to control in order to avoid distortion. Focal’s research enabled us to come up with an extremely stable magnetic circuit: Neutral Inductance Circuit technology.
This technology provides a linear frequency response curve between 1 and 2kHz, while significantly reducing distortion in the same range. The mid-range register benefits from remarkable neutrality, and it contributes to the greatest precision of the overall stereo image.
Buy Focal Shape 40 4″ 2-Way Active Studio Monitor at the best in India from Audempire.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.