Get tube and solid-state sonics and everything in-between with this unique mic pre/DI.
The award-winning Universal Audio 710 Twin-Finity is a radical UA mic preamp design that combines both the classic retro warmth of tubes with the transient bite of solid-state, all in a 2U, half-rack unit. The 710 was created specifically to add the tonal versatility and sonic inspiration missing from generic audio interface preamps.
Tone blending is continually variable between 100% tube and 100% solid-state, offering a practically infinite range of unique preamp tones, plus the ability to easily dial-in your own signature sound. There are lots of sensibly priced solid-state and tube preamplifiers out there, but the 710 Twin-Finity is the only one that offers the best of both worlds — as well as everything in-between — all in one box, and within reach of any serious project studio’s budget. Includes a 19″ rack-kit for mounting one or two units.
With Universal Audio 710 Twin-Finity Tone Blending Mic Preamplifier, Now You Can:
- Harness the distinct sonic properties of tubes and solid-state in one unique preamp/DI
- Unlock the potential of your mic locker with a powerfully versatile preamp
- Blend between tube and solid-state sounds for myriad textures and tones
- Easily track guitar, bass, or keyboards with the front panel 1/4“ Hi-Z instrument input
The Ultimate in Mic Pre Flexibility
The key to the 710 Twin-Finity’s sonic flexibility lies in its innovative circuit design, featuring a solid-state transimpedance input amp simultaneously driving separate, phase-aligned tube and solid-state gain stages, which are then summed to a single output. The mix between the 310 volt single-ended class-A triode tube stage and solid-state transimpedance stage is controlled via the “Blend Knob” labeled “∞”. Blending is continually variable between 100% tube and 100% solid-state offering a practically infinite range of unique pre-amp tones and the ability to easily dial-in your own signature sound.
Drive for Days
Like all our other preamp designs, the 710 features dual gain-stage controls (Gain/Level) which can radically vary the amount of coloration and distortion by allowing you to crank up the input gain like a guitar amp. The VU meter features a unique “Drive” mode allowing you to see how hard you are driving the input stage.
Key Features of Universal Audio 710 Twin-Finity Tone Blending Mic Preamplifier
- Twin-Finit Tone-Blending Mic/Line Preamp & Hi-Z Instrument DI
- Dual-Path 310 volt Class-A Tube and Transimpedance Solid State Preamp
- Phase-Aligned “Tone-Blending” of Tube and Solid State
- Dual Gain Stages: Wire with Gain to Creamy to Crunchy
- Discrete JFET DI with 2.2M ohm Ultra Hi-Z impedance
- Monolithic Balanced Output Stage
- 70dB+ of gain, +48V Phantom, Pad(-15dB), Phase Invert, and Low Cut Filter(75Hz)
- Output and “Drive” backlit VU metering
- Portable, Rack-Mountable design for Studio, Desktop or Stage
- 19” Rack Kit Included
- Front Panel Hi-Z Input (switched from Mic/Line automatically via Jack Detect)
- Rear Panel XLR Mic Input, XLR Line Input and XLR Line Output
- Universal Internal Power SupplyHeavy-Duty Metal Construction
Buy Universal Audio 710 Twin-Finity Tone Blending Mic Preamplifier at best price in India from Audempire.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.