Universal Audio Volt 176: Classic Studio Sound, Anywhere!
Universal Audio Volt 176 is for singers, songwriters, musicians, livestreamers, and podcasters who want to easily record audio with big studio tone. Plug right in to your Mac, PC, iPad, or iPhone and Volt 176 just shows up — ready to capture your inspiration with professional sound, courtesy of Universal Audio.
With Universal Audio Volt 176, Now You Can:
- Create classic-sounding music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Add clarity and punch to voice, instruments, and other sources with an analog compressor based on UA’s iconic 1176
- Record your voice or guitar with rich full sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode
- Produce with an essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
Record Yourself with Best-in-Class Audio Quality
From the team that brought you the game-changing Apollo interface, Volt 176 delivers superior studio sound quality, with more character and tone than any USB interface in its class.
Capture a Classic Vocal with Vintage Mic Preamp Mode
Few sounds can compare to a vintage Universal Audio 610 tube preamp, as used to record everyone from Ray Charles to Van Halen. Universal Audio Volt 176 gives you the rich, full sound of this classic UA mic/line/instrument preamp, thanks to its built-in tube emulation circuitry, a UA exclusive.
Control Volume Peaks with UA Compression
Get album-ready punch and presence with Volt 176’s onboard 76 Compressor — an innovative analog circuit inspired by UA’s classic 1176 Limiting Amplifier. The 76 Compressor features three perfectly tailored presets to tame voice, guitars, synths, and drum machines. Just plug in, pick a setting, and play.
Easy In, Easy Out
Volt 176 gives you simple 1-in/2-out audio connections. Just plug a mic or instrument into the front panel. Then connect your speakers or headphones to monitor your audio with no latency. With Volt, you’ll be creating like a pro, fast.
Stay Inspired with a Curated Suite of Audio Software
Some audio interfaces give you a smattering of random audio apps. Not Volt. Instead, we put together a bundle of serious music production tools, virtual instruments, and plug‑ins from the industry’s best.
- Marshall Plexi Classic Amplifier
- Live 11 Lite
- Melodyne Essential
- Ampeg® SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- LX480 Essentials
- Virtual Drummer DEEP
- Virtual Bassist DANDY
iPad & iPhone Ready
Traveling light? Plug Volt 176 into your iPad or iPhone, and you can easily create beats and samples, record your band’s rehearsals, and edit songs anywhere.*
Capture Inspiration for Years to Come
Featuring rugged metal construction, retro wood sides, and sleek industrial design, Volt 176 elevates your production space with impeccable style, built to last decades.
Key Features of Universal Audio Volt 176
- Desktop 1-in/2-out USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode for recording voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of a classic UA tube preamp
- Built-in 76 Compressor adds instant clarity and punch to voice, instruments, and other sources with all-new analog circuit based on UA’s iconic 1176
- Essential suite of audio and music software from Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier for loud, clear monitoring
- USB bus powered to reduce cable clutter
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
- 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
- USB-C to USB-A cable included
*Requires external Volt power supply and an Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (except iPads with USB‑C).
Buy Universal Audio Volt 176 USB-C Audio Interface at the best price in India from Audempire.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.