FOCAL SHAPE 50: VERSATILITY AND FUNCTIONALITY
Focal Shape 50 is the versatile monitoring loudspeaker par excellence. This monitor can be used from 30″ away (80cm), and it has a very extended low-end frequency response (50Hz) considering its compact design. Thanks to this design and to the numerous settings, this monitor is ideal for rooms measuring less than 130ft2 (12m2).
The three monitors are all made in France and integrate five innovations to maximize acoustic transparency. Designed to meet the needs of nearfield monitoring, Shape monitors combine an ingenuous design and numerous settings optimized for the acoustics of small listening rooms.
These innovations provide remarkable acoustic transparency. These new work tools distinguish themselves through the wide and extremely precise stereo image. The bass register is articulated and controlled. The lower mid-range and mid-range benefit from extreme neutrality, and without any masking effects, making equalization of these essential registers much easier. Finally, the new tweeter is what’s at the source of the very high definition. It efficiently reveals any hissing, and it’s also very precise in the very high end.
Key Features of Focal Shape 50
- Tweeter with very low directivity for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port, but with a double passive radiator, allowing it to be placed near a wall.
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high end
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled and well-defined bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper mid-range ranges.
- Mounting mechanisms present on the back and underneath the loudspeaker: for installing on a table stand, a microphone stand, the ceiling or a wall (mounting accessories not supplied).
M- Shaped Inverted Dome Tweeter
Focal is evolving its famous aluminum-magnesium inverted dome tweeter via a new “M” shaped and a Poron® suspension.
Flax Sandwich Cone
Recent technology has proven to be a considerable improvement, in terms of weight rigidity and damping.
The magnetic field is very difficult to control in order to avoid distortion. Focal’s research enabled us to come up with an extremely stable magnetic circuit: Neutral Inductance Circuit technology.
This technology provides a linear frequency response curve between 1 and 2kHz, while significantly reducing distortion in the same range. The mid-range register benefits from remarkable neutrality, and it contributes to the greatest precision of the overall stereo image.
Buy Focal Shape 50 5″ 2-Way Active Studio Monitor at the best price in India from Audempire.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.