Built on the innovative foundations of Novation’s critically acclaimed Peak, Novation Summit is a three-oscillator-per-voice, 16-voice keyboard synth aimed at the professional or semi-professional musician seeking an inspiring, empowering instrument for use both live and in the studio.
In fact, Summit effectively puts the power of two Peaks at your fingertips, enabling two completely independent patches to be split or layered across the keyboard, or switched between on the fly. It also expands on Peak’s layout, with many ‘hidden’ controls and functions made accessible on the front panel – FM routing, LFOs 3 and 4, all arpeggiator parameters and more – plus the addition of pitch and mod wheels. Novation Summit also features numerous new filter options, and an audio input for processing external sources with its reverb, chorus and delay effects.
At the heart of Novation Summit are three digital New Oxford Oscillators per voice, hosted on the FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) chip. As well as generating authentic analogue-style waveforms at incredibly high resolution, this also facilitates FM and wavetable synthesis for the design of rich, complex and highly textural raw tones. Each voice feeds into a true stereo signal path comprising dual analogue filters, three stages of analogue distortion and analogue VCAs; while a wealth of modulation assignment options and three colourful effects bring movement, life and polish to your patches.
Peak powered up
The acclaimed Peak architecture taken to the next level, with 16 voices, expanded front panel controls, new filter options, a five-octave keyboard and more
Two sounds at once
Multitimbral engine for splitting, stacking and switching between two simultaneous patches
Digital where it counts
Digital FPGA-generated New Oxford Oscillators for analogue-style, wavetable and FM synthesis
Analogue where it matters
Dual analogue filters, analogue VCAs and three stages of analogue distortion per voice
Per-part effects and arpeggiation
Process each part or an external audio signal with reverb, chorus and delay effects, and create riffs and melodic lines with a variety of arp modes, adjustable gate time and preset patterns
The Wavetable Editor unleashes the power of the wavetable oscillators. It features drawing tools and a Live Edit mode, so you can draw your own oscillator shapes and preview them in real-time. Audio import lets you load in your own audio to be used as the oscillator waveform. Included is a curated selection of space-themed audio from the NASA sound library, plus exclusive content from production giants Noisia.
Key Features of Novation Summit
- Two-part multitimbral 16-voice polyphonic synthesiser
- Three NCO New Oxford Oscillators per voice, enabling subtractive, wavetable or FM synthesis
- Analogue multimode 12/24dB filter per voice with Dual-mode
- Five-octave semi-weighted, premium keybed with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch
- Per-part effects: distortion, chorus, delay and reverb
- Stereo audio-in routable to onboard effects and aux outputs
Hardware Key Highlights
- 50 control knobs
- 8 45mm sliders
- 1 volume knob
- 1 data encoder knob
- Rubberised knob caps with spun metal discs
- 55 function buttons
- 2 Animate buttons plus hold button
- OLED display
- Kensington Lock
- Power switch
- IEC power supply connector
- USB socket for system (MIDI comms only, no bus power)
- MIDI In / Out / Thru
- 2 1/4″ jack sockets for continuous or switched pedals
- 1x 3.5mm jack socket for CV in
- 2x 1/4″ jack sockets for left and right outputs
- 2x 1/4″ jack sockets for left and right auxiliary outputs
- 2x 1/4″ jack sockets for left and right inputs
- 2x 1/4″ jack socket for headphone output
- Metal chassis with American walnut wooden end cheeks
- Metal magnetic inset end pieces
Buy Novation Summit 61-key 16-voice Synthesizer at the best price in India from Audempire.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.