The Telefunken M60 FET Cardioid Stereo Set comes with two identical M60 FET amplifiers paired with a matched set of TK60 cardioid polar pattern capsules.
The TK60 features a 6-micron gold-sputtered membrane measuring 15mm in diameter, with a surprisingly full low end, and a quick and accurate transient response. The frequency response is flat from 150 Hz to 7 kHz, with a smooth, airy presence peak at 8 kHz.
The M60 FET’s sensitivity and clarity result in an extremely detailed sonic image with definition and presence, perfectly suited for the complex character of stringed instruments and percussive sources.
The M60 FET Cardioid Stereo Set ships complete with two SGMC-5R 5-meter XLR cables with right angle female connector, two M761 elastic shockmounts, and two foam windscreens, all packed in a ZC62 dual microphone zipper carrying case.
Technical Specifications of Telefunken M60 FET Cardioid Stereo Set
- Type: FET Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, ±3 dB
- Power Source: +48V Phantom Power
- Capsule: TK60 – Edge Terminated Small Diaphragm, Thread-on
- Transformer: TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik T61CT
- Sensitivity: 8.6 mV/Pa, ±1 dB
- THD at 1kHZ at 1Pa (Amplifier): < 0.01%
- Output Impedance: 120 dB
- Maximum SPL (for 1% THD): > 130 dB
- S/N Ratio: 89 dBA
- Self Noise (Amplifier): 5 dBA
- Dimensions: 140 mm L x 20 mm Dia
- Weight: 110 g
- Included Accessories: 2x Right Angled XLR Cable, 2x Shock Mounts, 2x Foam Windscreens, 1x Carrying Case
What’s in the Box
- 2x M60 FET Cardioid Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- 2x Right Angled XLR Cable
- 2x Shock Mounts
- 2x Foam Windscreens
- 1x Carrying Case
Buy Telefunken M60 FET Cardioid Stereo Set at the best price in India from Audempire.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.