The M60 FET Series is designed to utilize the same interchangeable TK6x capsules as the TEC Award-winning ELA M 260 small diaphragm tube microphone. The Telefunken M60 FET Master Set features one M60 amplifier paired with three interchangeable capsules, including the TK60 cardioid, TK61 omnidirectional, and TK62 hypercardioid.
The M60 FET’s incredibly quick transient response captures nuances and subtleties with impressive precision and clarity. This results in an extremely detailed sonic image with definition and presence, perfectly suited for the complex character of stringed instruments and percussive sources.
Utilizing a unique proprietary circuit topology, this re-interpretation of the classic FET mic amplifier produces an exceptional transient response and SPL handling capabilities. Carefully selected and tested components are hand-plugged into gold-plated circuit board traces to provide an ultra-clean true Class A discrete amplifier with a frequency response of +/- 2dB from 20 Hz to 50 kHz. The output is matched with a custom American-made transformer that offers an especially low self-noise and a typical THD+N of 0.015% or better, making it ideal for critical recording applications.
The M60 FET amplifier body is finished in a durable, lightly textured black powder coat adorned with the historic TELEFUNKEN diamond badge. The microphone’s XLR connector shell complements the look with a matte black nickel-plated finish engraved with the model and serial number. The TK6x capsules feature a bright nickel-plated enclosure with a fine gold mesh pattern.
The Telefunken M60 FET Master Set ships complete with TK60 cardioid, TK61 omnidirectional, and TK62 hypercardioid capsules, an SGMC-5R 5-meter XLR cable with right angle female connector, M761 elastic shock mount, and foam windscreen, all packed in a ZC61 zipper carrying case.
Telefunken M60 FET Master Set Specifications
- Type: FET Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Hypercardioid
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, ±3 dB
- Power Source: +48V Phantom Power
- Capsule: TK60, TK61, TK62 – Edge Terminated Small Diaphragm, Thread-on
- Transformer: TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik T61CT
- Sensitivity: 8.6 mV/Pa, ±1 dB
- THD at 1kHZ at 1Pa (Amplifier): < 0.01%
- Output Impedance: 120 dB
- Maximum SPL (for 1% THD): > 130 dB
- S/N Ratio: 89 dBA
- Self Noise (Amplifier): 5 dBA
- Dimensions: 140 mm L x 20 mm Dia
- Weight: 110 g
- Included Accessories: Right Angle XLR Cable, Shock Mount, Foam Windscreen, Carrying Case
What’s in the Box
- M60 FET Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- 3x Interchangeable Capsules (TK60 Cardioid, TK61 Omnidirectional, and TK62 Hypercardioid)
- 1x Right Angle XLR Cable
- 1x Shock Mount
- 1x Foam Windscreen
- 1x Carrying Case
Buy Telefunken M60 FET Master Set at the best price in India from Audempire.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.