Listen to the distinct voices of the Alchemy Microphone Series; the “Copperhead” sound of the TF29 and TF39, the “German” voiced TF47, and the “Austrian” voiced TF51. Compare the sonic characteristics of each voice on classic studio applications like drum overheads, guitar cabinets, and vocals.
Every Telefunken TF47 microphone system comes with a multi-pattern M 903 Power Supply, M 803 Tube Microphone Cable, ZC03 Shell Case, M 703 Shock Mount, M 782 Stand Mount, and Microphone Sleeve.
Technical Specifications of Telefunken TF47
- Type: Vacuum Tube Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-8
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, ±3 dB
- Power Source: External Power Supply
- Capsule: TK47 Center Terminated Large Diaphragm
- Tube: NOS Philips/Raytheon 5840W
- Transformer: TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik BV8
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa, ±1 dB
- THD at 1kHZ at 1Pa (Amplifier): < 0.3%
- Output Impedance: < 300 Ω
- Maximum SPL (for 1% THD): 125 dB
- S/N Ratio: 84 dBA
- Self Noise (Amplifier): 10 dBA
- Dimensions: 200 mm L x 46 mm Dia
- Weight: 710 g
- Included Accessories: Tube Mic Cable, Power Supply, Shock Mount, Stand Mount, Mic Sleeve, Carrying Case
Buy Telefunken TF47 Large-diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone at the best price in India from Audempire.